[Northkeep] Fw: [Namron] Med Fair Update - Friday 0645

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 30 07:38:04 PDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: variglog at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 7:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Namron] Med Fair Update - Friday 0645

  YES THE FAIR IS BACK ON!

  Linda Linn called about 20 minutes after I first talked with her and said she decided to go after all based on current conditions.  So let us try and salvage a day, considering it will be raining and the grounds will be muddy.

  Please come out when you can and help however you can.  Our main goal will be to try and salvage a "performance" today and make ready for a full day tomorrow and Sunday.

  I apologize for all the confusion.

  Wolfgang