[Northkeep] Today's Demo

Carla ciana at cox.net
Fri Mar 2 15:56:19 PST 2007

Today's Demo was a GREAT success!! Montega did an OUTSTANDING JOB!!! The kids were entertained and asked ALOT of questions.
Blackmoon, Facon, myself, Tega, Shelby and Abby showed up. We had alot on display and the kids really really enjoyed it. I had to leave after only an hour because I had to return to work but I was told that Facon & Abby went out back and fought for the kids. And from what I was told they really enjoyed watching.
I know the teacher wants us back again next year.
Montega you did an AWESOME JOB!!!

--
Carla Glenn
www.marykay.com/Carla_Glenn