[Northkeep] Today's Demo

Montega montega at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 17:57:08 PST 2007

I want to say thanks to all who came out to help. This was really a
lot of fun. The teacher said that she even learned something from the
group. The kids were great and one kid named Josh really took an
interest in the SCA. Near the end when they all got a second recess he
stayed behind to help us load up. He asked Shelbie and I to put the
armor on him. He kept saying how cool it was and wanted to walk to the
truck wearing the helm, gauntlets and such and carry the sheild. On
the way out the door he ran ahead to hold the door open for me and
said "This is what a knight would do!" Sounds like a lifer to me!! He
gave me his email address and begged me to send him more information.
This was a 4th grader!

 The teacher told me she wanted us back there every year. I could not
have done this without the help of all involved and again I say thank
you so so much!!!

Montega