[Northkeep] Directions to revel TONIGHT!!!!!!!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 11:45:52 PST 2007

Come out and help us kick off the last week before war!

We will be giving away some cool prizes so get your ticket when you come in!!!

Come in garb or in regular clothes, whatever you are comfy in.

BYOL if you want to bring snacky stuff for the snacky table thats
great! There will be scotch eggs, bbq weiners, chips...

We will have some Ninja punch on hand (It does sneak up on
you though... hence the name!)

We hope everyone can come out! Even if you aren't going to GulF War,
come out and give a good send off to those who are. Come ready to
party and have some fun!

March 3rd 7:00 PM - until who knows!
4804 S Darlington ave in Tulsa
918-706-7929  Montega
918-706-1444  Morgan

*** Directions*** Take your best route to 51st and Yale. Go east on
51st to Darlington. (At the stop light) make a left. Go down
Darlington until you see the second "Park Place" sign. Turn left. Take
an immediate right and go the end of the street. There will be a red
car and a red tuck in the car port. Thats us! Don't knock, we won't
hear you. Just come on in!

Vivat Northkeep!!

Montega Blackdragon