[Northkeep] Gulf War

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 19:41:58 PST 2007

You are right around the corner,I'm at 553 E 133rd place, my phone number is 810-3778.  We are still having a yard sale sunday too,  we did pretty good today even though it was terribly cold.  Hopefully tomorrow will be good to.  I'll try to call ya tomorrow.  Drop by if you have a minute I'll be home most of the day.  just plan on leaving for a few minutes around 2 to check on my horse.
  Aurora

billfountain <112sword at cox.net> wrote:
  I know if I remember correctly your just around the corner from us we live
on 134 th pl. Sorry to say I goofed and deleted the e=mail with your phone
#. But my # is 636-6596. We probably will be leaving sat morning hopefully
about 6 or 7

Wilhelm der Wulf