[Northkeep] Mantles

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 19:59:48 PST 2007

Angus, I have 5 mantles, right now in various stages of repair and construction.  I will bring them with me to Gulf.  I plan on leaving sat morning and to follow Wilhelm. Should the unexpected happen I will make sure that he has them with him.  Rest assured dear centurion they will be done and Northkeep will look glorious on the field of battle!!!
  In service as always,
  Aurora [Kayte]

Chris Birdwell <angusmgunn at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings,

If you took mantles home to work on please contact me so that we can work out when they can be picked up. Thank you all once again for all your help with getting our fighters looking good and being visible.

Thank you,

Centurion Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Cassius Lepus
Drighton Northkeep