[Northkeep] food and gift basket items for Gulf

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 7 12:18:02 PST 2007

I will be at Ludo's tonight around 6:30 and a little while after that
putting in my Stereo. If the stereo installation takes longer than expected
and you get to practice and I am not there please give me a call at
1-918-351-5163 and we can make arrangements.

Sorry for the added confusion and details, but if the stereo does not happen
tonight then it will not get done and the trip to Gulf War might end badly.

Kindly,
Ian