[Northkeep] has anyone heard...

randel lee randelleesmith at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 08:04:50 PDT 2007

update , just got another phone call, ainar and mercedes had a couople mishaps and arrived late but are there now, and everyone else scheduled to be there has arrived, appearently some arent due in yet.  hope that helps. after losing a drive shaft in missippi i understand the concern people have for those on the road.
  randel

randel lee <randelleesmith at yahoo.com> wrote:
  gisela and falcon made it on monday , they didnt mention someone not being there that should have made it already.

Nathan Jones wrote:
I haven't heard, but I suspect that we are tied. *grin*

Gio.