[Northkeep] officers meeing

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 18 19:59:17 PDT 2007

Dairmaid and I won't be getting back to town until sometime tomorrow evening
(I'm writing this from a hotel somewhere in southern Indiana), but Aurora
and Olivia may want to have a Castellan meeting.

For those of you who haven't heard, something has been added to the
activities for Castellan: HL Rhiannon Redwolf, my apprentice, will be
elevated to the Order of the Laurel.

All I can say is: WAHOO!

Talana
Exhausted from twelve hours on the road, but doing a heckuva happy dance!