[Northkeep] Where are YOU going?

randel lee randelleesmith at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 06:41:33 PDT 2007

this is where i know for sure i am going through lillies, i may hit others just not sure yet.
  march
30-1 norman med faire
  april
20-22 Wiesenfeuer Baronial - Wiesenfeuer (Oklahoma City, OK)
may

18-20 Eldern XXIX - Eldern Hills (Lawton, OK)
25-27 Steppes Warlord and Baronial Investiture - Steppes (Dallas, TX)
june
1-3 Castellan - Northkeep (Tulsa, OK)
lillies war

Montega <montega at gmail.com> wrote:
  Thought it might be a cool idea to sit down and schedule all the
events I am going to. Then it dawned on me that I wanted to go to
events that all my friends were going to as well. So, if you happen to
have a schedule of events you will be attending, feel free to post it.
This may also help newbies decide what events to go to. Some people
feel more comfortable if someone they have already met will be at an
event. I'll post my event schedule soon!

Montega