[Northkeep] Tug of War <warning> at Beltane

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 15:04:07 PDT 2007

I remember last year (  yes, quite suprizing...    } ;^ P  )

I was pulling for Namron and we were bested by Skorragardr's appx. 4-5 man
1300-1600 lbs. squad of Skorragardrian titans.

I have been pulling on Beltane's rope for many a decade and have perfected a
technique that has sent Ansteorra's mightiest Squadron of Knights to picking
Namron's sod out of their teeth...

But that Skorragardr Squad of Squishing (just coined) from last year
smote~us~bad~!

In a 2 out of 3 I think Namron one the first round and then Skorragardr
chose to ignore our fine planning and years of technique and took rope in
hand and didn't stop walking backwards till Sunday morn...

So let all be forewarned bring your best, bring your biggest, bring your
most tenacious, and bring your most beautiful distracters cause to beat what
~Skorragardr~ brought last year you'll need to command more then what even
The King of Ansteorra had at His disposal!!!

The SCA can be nothin' but fun and good times!
Beltain is the place to be!!!

See you on the happy side of THE~DREAM,

Pooky