[Northkeep] Event Information

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 08:44:26 PDT 2007

Med Fair is indeed March 30, 31, and April 1.
Namron will be hosting an SCA area as usual :)
Our Canton is hosting a food tent for WORKERS. So if you work for the SCA at Med Faire you are welcome to come and eat with us. Just stop by the Namron Baron or Baroness for a token.
We are also still accepting food donations and people to work in the food tent.

The menu is
Friday Chilli beans and corn bread (one pot of chilli will be meat free for those on lent or not eating meat.)
Saturday Beef Brisket
Sunday Chicken Soup

Then all kinds of goodies to go with them.

There will be an A&S tent to display your works and fighters and all that jazz so bring your gear and come enjoy yourselves :D

Lady Siobhan

Stephanie Drake <steldr at cox.net> wrote: Actually, Med Fair is early this year.  It's the weekend of the 31st I
believe, so Cracked Anvil does not conflict.  CA conflicts with Guardian of
the Gauntlet and Defender of the Flame.

Mercedes