[Northkeep] Archery?

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Mar 22 14:54:08 PDT 2007

greetings

> Even though if you give him a
> call and bat your eyes, he'll tell you to come out any time! :)

uuummm.....  the range is open to guys too , so the eye batting thing is
only half right ; )  please ( guy's ) no eye batting !!!
( sorry, it just looks better when a girl does it  )
but everyone can use my ranges, archery and thrown weapons , when they are
open and not busy, and mother nature is playing nice = )
just call first to be sure im gonna be here.
thx

be safe, be happy have fun
arthur blackmoon
www.blackmoonarchery.com