[Northkeep] spinning question

Faolan Macfarland faolanmacfarland at cox.net
Sun Mar 25 17:44:11 PDT 2007

Thank you milord - No, I am not on spinning lists.. at least not yet. This
was my first experiment in spinning & even thought they arent looking to
great, I want to be able to keep them & then think about get some more
rovings to spin so I could use them in my nalbinding or other yarny craft.
And right now I think I want to keep away from anymore lists.. mine already
do a good job of filling my email everyday.

I was hoping Debroa (who taught class) or Ismet might reply since  they are
here in Northkeep.   I guess I will just corner one or both at pop tomorrow
night.

Faolan