[Northkeep] OT-Job opening

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Mon Mar 26 13:08:45 PDT 2007

I have been moved to doing server support as my primary job here at AEP.  This is leaving my job in desktop support open and the job is now posted.  If anyone with IT experience is looking for a job AEP is a pretty good company to work for.  If anyone would like further information  please contact me via email or phone.  You can also get further information and apply for the job by going to www.aep.com and clicking on the careers link.  Then search by location and pick Oklahoma.  The job listing is IT Support Tech.

Ainar