[Northkeep] Cimarron Closing

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Wed Mar 28 14:06:41 PDT 2007

And right now, they are still saying that they are just not opening the camp
for summer camp this summer.  I don't believe the council has said outright
that they are closing the camp for good.  Wiesenfeuer is holding their
Baronial event at Camp Cimarron next month, April 20-22, on their new and
non-Gothic conflicting date.

Mercedes