[Northkeep] Cimarron Closing

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 15:12:28 PDT 2007

Wagoner sounds awesome, Elodie!  I'd be happy to ride out there with you.  I'd love to see it.   Good job, girl!!!!!!!!            Aodh/Susan

Theresa Kwasny <raptorboss at cox.net> wrote:  Walahili in Wagoner sounds wonderful and close to home too! We should look
into that as an alternative site.

Therese