[Northkeep] Grub n Garb

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 08:10:05 PDT 2007

I just received an email from an old friend of mine. At his work he was
taking a minute to read a personal blog entry I had made about practice last
night when one of the new people, Will, walked by and made a comment about
just how much fun he had last night and how he enjoyed himself at his first
SCA "event"!!

We rock!!

Rapier last night at 4 new "recruits" and one very long-time returning
fighter to re-learn the basics! And I must pass a thank you to Her
Excellency, my Lord Johan and our seasoned new fighter, Henrich for helping
out with such a large outpouring of rapier and cut & thrust interest! I most
certainly appreciate the help!!!

- Lady GG Von Aue