[Northkeep] I fear Super Cuts

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 11:48:26 PST 2007

i DO tULSA CLIPPERS @ 61 AND MEMORIAL

Warden Angus MacKnochard CSS LXVIII
snerta minn vald

----- Original Message ----
From: Chris Simon <chainmansca at yahoo.com>
To: Barony of Northkeep <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2007 1:40:08 PM
Subject: [Northkeep] I fear Super Cuts

Greetings sorry for the bandwidth

  I was wondering if anyone could help me by recommending a good place to get a haircut. Every time I go somewhere like supercuts well the results aren't that super and I don't really want to shave my head (my boss says it might scare some little old lady) If you have any good spots please let me know.

  thanks

  Aethelred.