[Northkeep] food and gift basket items for Gulf

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Wed Mar 7 21:49:39 PST 2007

You have not heard the new sounds from the new wave of Renaissance
music from the band called "Labels for Lucets" ?  They tear-up the
airwaves with variations of Celtic rhythms infusing lutes and bagpipes.

lol, ok,ok. . .just kidding. . .that thought was spinning around in my
head WAY too long. . .just had to share. . .

Quoting Faolan Macfarland <faolanmacfarland at cox.net>:

> okay,  I got to ask what are labels for lucets?  right that is kind
of bamboozling me on trying to figure out what it means.

> faolan

Lord Shannon of House Halfiras made some beautiful lucets for the gift
baskets.
I made some pretty labels identifying what the heck this wood thing
is, and who made it, and where they are from. :)

Thus: Labels for Lucets.

-zubeydah
<<<

Ren

FREE Reminder Service - NEW from AmericanGreetings.com
Click HERE and never forget a Birthday or Anniversary again!
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?s=197335&u=http://www.americangreetings.com/products/online_calendar.pd?c=uol5752