[Northkeep] gulf war pity party

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Mar 9 15:17:09 PST 2007

greetings

would this perchance be an inside revel ??

i had planned on doing something similar here at archery practice this
sunday.
however , it appears that according to the weather channel both days ( 11th
& 17th ) will be blessed with 60% chance of rain all day.
and unfortunatly , i have no inside room available yet.
so my cookout / revel is kind of blown = (

thx
be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon