[Northkeep] gulf war pity party

randel lee randelleesmith at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 08:50:02 PDT 2007

i am grilling hamburgers and sausages, i believe someone is making gumbo or chili, not sure which , other than that not sure what everyone else is going to bring, i was trying to provide a good core and see what else shows up.

"ld.blackmoon" <ld.blackmoon at cox.net> wrote:  greetings

well then if it's ok, i will plan on being there ; )
just checked weather and it says tommorrow is up to 80% chance of rain, and
the 17th is down to 0 % so that makes it real simple = )

what should i bring ??

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon