[Northkeep] officers meeing

Amadeo Estevão rockmeamadeo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:27:13 PDT 2007

I bet your forgiveness but I will also not be able to attend Officer's this
eve.  My co-worker went on vacation today and apparently skipped doing all
of her work before she left!  So now I get to be road weary and slammed at
work... a surly Amadeo that combo makes!

The only thing that I have to report is.... I don't have the Castellan site
up yet! But I reported that to our Autocrats at Gulf.  Everyone should
expect to see it by the end of the week.

I took some pictures before my camera died and will get them posted asap for
all to see and JEER!

In Service,

Amadeo