[Northkeep] Where are YOU going?

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 17:20:01 PDT 2007

Tega, great idea!!!  I would love to know when and what events others are planning to travel to.  More brains to pick!!!  The newbies thank you.  By the war, my first day back at work has resulted in much envy from others who wished that they would have been there.  I have shared some great war stories.
  In Service,
  Aurora

Montega <montega at gmail.com> wrote:
  Thought it might be a cool idea to sit down and schedule all the
events I am going to. Then it dawned on me that I wanted to go to
events that all my friends were going to as well. So, if you happen to
have a schedule of events you will be attending, feel free to post it.
This may also help newbies decide what events to go to. Some people
feel more comfortable if someone they have already met will be at an
event. I'll post my event schedule soon!

Montega