[Northkeep] Chemin Noir Populace & Fighter Practice

Amanda Wallace dragontamerbrat at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 08:53:32 PDT 2007

We will be in B'vill for Krys's State Meet, she'll be done by then (March in
at 8:55 for anyone who wants to come support her, it's in the Adams
Building, use the West Doors, $5 at the door for adults), and since I won't
be done till late, I thought Jim might like to go hang out w/ the stick
jocks.

Amanda

On 3/21/07, aoife at cableone.net <aoife at cableone.net> wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> I apologize for the multiple posts...the computer currently has a mind of
> its own!
>
> Key has been secured...populace will be at the afore-posted site and time.
> Fighter practice is usually on Saturdays starting at Noon.  Fintan tries
> to be
> there by 11:30 and Randal.  Given the chance of rain this coming Sat, you
> might
> want to call ahead of time.  Fintan's phone is 918-876-4390  (NOT a cell)
> You might also be able to check with Randal, he's our Knight Marshall.
> Practice is at Sooner Park in Bartlesville.
> The Guys welcome everyone to their weekly bash-fest!
> Aoife
>
> ---- Msg sent via CableONE.net MyMail - http://www.cableone.net

The Divine is like a candle behind a stained glass window: we may not all
see the same light, but we all see the same flame.