[Northkeep] War Chest at Fighter Practice

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 08:08:32 PDT 2007

I plan to be there around 630pm.

  Angus Gunn

Jerry and Teresa Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Greetings Northkeep,
I am curious if with the weather if there will be Fighter practice this evening?
If so then we all need to remember that tonight's practice is special.

Tonight is the monthly Grub and Garb. Everyone attending should dress as they would at an SCA event (making an attempt at medieval attire). We should all bring some food to share. Kelandra and I are bringing some ribs I do not know if there will be enough for everyone to get some but I am bringing them.

This fighter practice is also special since we are opening the War Chest as a way to honor and thank all of those brave folk that went to Gulf War from Northkeep. Each war veterans name shall be drawn for a chance to take their choice of plunder from the chest. The chest contains all manner of trinkets, bits, and baubles.

We are very much looking forward to this night of camaraderie and fun. We hope to see you all there.

Kindly,
Ian Dun Gillan
Baron of Northkeep
Lord of Chemin Noir