[Northkeep] War Chest at Fighter Practice

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 28 08:43:21 PDT 2007

Maybe you don't know Kelandra very well...as one who has felt the impact of
her very cute but very pointy little elbows or her delicate but stinging
hand more than once I can tell you that soundly beating those responsible
would bring her no end of glee to her. She is not so much into humiliation
and embarrassment as a quick, decisive, and sound smack.

That said this is all in good fun and I know she would not want any one
really hurt...but if I were Ludo or Morgan I would not let Her Excellency
get with in arms reach of you tonight. Of course we do have a whole populace
to call upon to aide in seeking proper discipline for abandoning the battle
born symbols of the Barony. Maybe you guys should not let anyone get close
enough tonight to lay hands on you just to be safe.

Kindly,
Ian