[Northkeep] the Baroness' Honor and Ludo Beating

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Mar 28 08:47:38 PDT 2007

While I would agree that the abandonment of the Ensign banner is not lightly
forgiven or excused, I would be remiss if I did not make known the many ways in
which Ludo's actions at Gulf War brought glory and praise to Northkeep.

It was Ludo who kindly transported many offerings of chocolate truffles that
were enjoyed by Northkeep and their allies... and were served to all the Queens
of the Known Worlde... somehow resisting the temptation over all those miles
and those many hours to devour them.

It was Ludo, who kindly transported fudge and brownies, also enjoyed by
Northkeep and her allies... and shared of the supplies given specifically to
him for his own enjoyment..

It was Ludo, who kindly transported other delicacies for the Queens Tea ...

His hard work and labor on behalf of the barony is well known, having recently
been recognized at wInterKingdom with an Award of Arms. He has been known to
withstand the might and force of the Dinis of the Apocalypse. And verily, his
skill with the dreaded Grape Crossbow is feared by Asrics far and wide.

These things I would offer up in defense of his character.

Respectfully submitted,

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya