[Northkeep] Cimarron Closing

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Mar 28 10:24:51 PDT 2007

greetings

i believe your talking about camp " dakani " that camp they have spent a
whole lot of money on , but its close enough to the city the kids still get
noise , air, and light pollution from the city , so the kids and the bean
counters still feel safe there .

but yes , the camps where castellan and eldern are held are both in much
better shape.
the only problem with the eldern sites is that it takes longer to get to
than some of the texas sites .

be safe, be happy , have fun
arthur blackmoon