[Northkeep] Cimarron Closing

Lahoma Davidson lahoma-davidson at cherokee.org
Wed Mar 28 10:15:18 PDT 2007

My Dad was the Commandant of Camp Gruber for years, so my inside "tract"
is fairly solid, if you know the right people you don't get bumped,
c'mon you know how the military works.  I do know that you have to make
reservations up to a year in advance, but that isn't usually a problem
with our calendar events...

Rayhanna