[Northkeep] Grub n Garb

randel lee randelleesmith at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 21:06:46 PDT 2007

i would sign a patition to have druming at more practices, at least 7 new people showed up tonight and mentioned that the atmosphere was just soo wonderful.
  randel

David H- <stonefiddle05 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Tonight was my first time to see heavy fighting. It was very impressive and
I marvel at the skill and training of the fighters. With the sound of the
drums played softly in the background I began to feel I was really
experiencing a long ago time. The perfect weather helped too. I am
looking forward to the next Grub n Garb.

David