[Northkeep] War Chest at Fighter Practice

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Thu Mar 29 00:25:11 PDT 2007

hmmm. . .Nye, not Gulf Wars. . .but maybe along the lines of all the
leaders that went bravely forth and lead our rapier forces into battle
and all those brave souls to possibly follow.  Has it not demeaned all
those that it represents?  I think not a soft beating into that good
night. .   :-)
Ren

Does this mean I'm going to have to clean chalkboards? Or write an
essay about Gulf
Wars?

Andrew Lechner
<<<

Interested in getting caught up on today's news?
Click here to checkout USA TODAY Headlines.
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?s=198954&u=http://www.usatoday.com/news/front.htm?csp=24