[Northkeep] Looking for a flatbed trailor

Niewoehner, Hugh hughn at ssd.fsi.com
Thu Mar 29 10:34:44 PDT 2007

No problems to date.  We've been using that thing 3-4 times a year for
~10 years. I've hauled that thing to Lilies and other locations up to 7
hours away in 100+ degree heat.

The tires are stamped for 45 mph and they do get fairly hot.  I'm very
careful about making certain they are at full inflation.   Also, I
always carry a spare bolted to the tongue of the trailer.

I don't go over 70 mph. when towing because I don't want to put that
much load on my Subaru but the thing tracks really well.  Last fall was
the first time I've had to replace a tire due to a bulging knot in the
side wall.

I've been tempted to go 1 size larger...  Come to think of it, I'll have
to check when I get home but mine may be only 8's.

I've seen plenty of folks towing jetski's around on trailers with 12's.
YMMV

	Damon