[Northkeep] Looking for a flatbed trailor

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Mar 30 05:19:41 PDT 2007

greetings

that used trailer , does have sides .

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon
----- Original Message -----
From: "Miriam Cook" <zahavabathannah at yahoo.com>
To: "The Barony of Northkeep" <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 9:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Looking for a flatbed trailor

> Sweeet!! Thank you (all) for the responses. I was just informed (by
mother) that a trailer without side simply won't do.. (mmm yeah...) so I
will either be getting the 1175lb one from Harbor Freight with the steel
side kit to go with or seeing if there is something at Tulsa Discount
Trailer.

> Thanks again everyone!
>
> Oh, and if I do go with the put it together yourself trailer-- I WILL be
posting for that young man who will put it together in exchange for beer and
dinner.