[Northkeep] help needed at populace

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 07:50:10 PDT 2007

Thought of something that might help.  First off I loved them.  They were a little runny which made them some what messy to eat.  So if you were to get them to gel or firm up so they were not runny you could probably keep them at the current size.  Thanks

  Ulf

zubeydah at northkeep.org wrote:
  Thank you to all my brave taste testers!

I really appreciate the honest feedback, and will endeavor to implement your
suggestions.

A number of folks suggested 'making them smaller' -- more bite sized. If anyone
knows where I could find micro-tart pans, I'd be grateful if you could point me
in the right direction... The ones I used are the smallest I've been able to
find thus far. I'm thinking about trying it with micro-cupcake tins, but am
concerned that the sides being more perpendicular instead of angled like the
tart tins I used, might make it harder to remove the crusts from the pans.

Some more experimentation may be in order!

Again, thanks for all the constructive criticism!

-Zubeydah