[Northkeep] OT-handfed Cockatiels for sale

Andrew Lechner littlerukh at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 19:41:52 PDT 2007

Gisela,
    I am seriously interested in the male bird. I meant to get with you at Populace but I had a prior engagement. If you could let me know when a good time for you is I can give you the money. If you want to call me to make arrangements my cell is 918-520-5708.

    Andrew Lechner
  Heir Ludewicus “Ludo”

  http://littlerukh.deviantart.com/