[Northkeep] Grape War Demo !

Montega montega at gmail.com
Sun May 6 19:13:14 PDT 2007

The Grape War Demo is this coming weekend. We need waterbearers and
supplies if anyone is interested in helping out. I will be putting up
a pavillion. We could use more coolers. I will also need some
strapping boys/men to fill the water coolers from time to time. This
event is something the Ranch wants to do every year, so lets all get
together and have a good time showing them why they will want us back.

Website for info:
http://skorragardr.ansteorra.org/demo.htm

Hope to see lots of people there. Morgan and I will be daytripping the
event but not camping. I intend to get there as early as possible on
Saturday morning to get things set up. If anyone needs to contact me,
call my cell 706-7929

Montega