[Northkeep] to the Castellan Autocrats...

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 6 20:37:07 PDT 2007

Why, Lady Ciana, thank you for remembering that (I feel as if I am senile most of the time these days, LOL)!  Our Lady Faolan did win the A & S with those lovely socks!
  And...YEAH ...Centurion Ulf!  (red cloaks everywhere, LOL)!
  Olivia and I are very proud of all of you and would also like to thank ALL of you wonderful folks for helping to celebrate Olivia's birthday.  She had a blast!
  We love you all,
  Elisabeth and Olivia

Carla <ciana at cox.net> wrote:

Yes congratulations to Zubeydah!!
Ulf, I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations!!!
Also, if I am not mistaken didn't Faolan win the A&S competition this weekend??? Congrats to Faolan!! YEAH!!

---- Irena Picard-Fridenberg wrote:

Zubeydah, you did very well in the bardic! Congratulations for getting the
"duck, duck, frog, duck" award at Beltaine!

Also, way to Ulf, he's our newest Centurian!

Yeah, Northkeepers!!!

-Katrine

Carla Glenn
www.marykay.com/Carla_Glenn