[Northkeep] Beltane winners...

Irena Picard-Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Mon May 7 20:00:37 PDT 2007

I need to make an apology.  After I sent the message I realized just how
awesome Northkeep was and I forgot to mention it...   Fayline...  Fantastic
job on winning A&S!   Nyx...  I loved the piece and you did a great job!
Blackmoon...  There was never a doubt that you would win archary!  Northkeep
tug-o-war men....  good to know you are all so much stronger than everyone
else!   For all of those I am forgetting to mention...  Wonderful!!!!

So, I do apologize again.
Ldy Katrine la Escolpiera
(the forgetful wife of Baron Bob)