[Northkeep] Castellan Questions

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 05:11:55 PDT 2007

(since I cant make planning meetings or even populas &
the like, & Id like to be able to help in some way...)

1. Are there sign-up sheets for volunteers yet?

2. Is there a "Format" for the Bardic competition?

sry for the bandwidth, I honestly wasnt sure who the
autocrats are (my PC isnt reading the webpage
correctly, I can only view a small portion of it with
NO scroll bars to see the rest 0.o)

Thx, YIS ~*Meryn*~

butrflykyssis at yahoo.com or Sablestar at immortalreign.org

~*Muirenn Nia ingen Nath-I*~
    AKA ~*Meryn the Wanderer*~

~*Keeiragh*~
Chosen.Accepted.Family.IMMORTAL
www.Immortalreign.org

"Come to the Darkside...we have cookies. ~ V"