[Northkeep] Please pick up Thrones...

randel lee randelleesmith at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 07:09:41 PDT 2007

sorry i dont check mail everyday, i could get them this afternoon and store them til next week i dont have time to get keys and get them to the trailer before leaving for the demo

  randel

Irena Picard-Fridenberg <rubberduckiemom at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hello, I need someone who has a big enough vehicals to pick up
the thrones. If you will contact me on line, I can get the important
information to whoever does this for me...

Thank you
Ldy Katrine la Escolpiera

--
Age and treachery will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time.