[Northkeep] Grape War

Montega montega at gmail.com
Sun May 13 09:15:44 PDT 2007

I wanted to say thanks to Abby and Morgan who really helped out at
Grape War.. actually, thanks to Northkeep because without us, there
really would not have been a demo. most of the fighters were from
Northkeep, waterbearing was supplied by us and we pretty much pulled
the whole thing off. It wasn't quite what it was supposed to be but we
all had a really good time. Abby brought lots of stuff for the
waterbearing and Morgan ran around setting up sca signs and filling
the water barrels even in the middle of trying to fight. Northkeep
really pulled together for this one and kind of at the last minute
too. Really proud of you guys! I understand that they will be doing it
again next year. Hopefully there will be a little more organization
because it really could be a great event.

Thanks again everyone!

Montega