[Northkeep] Needleworker's, Officers, Castellan Tokens

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun May 13 22:47:19 PDT 2007

greetings

i will be unable to attend the castellan planning meetng , do to a paying
job, but , the archery shoot and schedule are taken care of, and i have been
promised aid in running the thrown weapons range as well .so everything
missile is working.
any news on more safety line ? portopotties,and shade ?? will still be
needed. thx.

on the site tokens , what ever happened to the leather stamp the shire payed
for and used for a couple years ?? did they quit using it when we became a
barony ??
i don't know where it went after i turned it in , but someone used it to
make the childrens archery pass down quiver .
one thing an sca group is never short of is leather scraps , and it makes a
token you want to keep . on your wall, on your mug , etc.

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon