[Northkeep] application rejected ??

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri May 18 17:54:03 PDT 2007

greetings

no problems .
> I have spoken plainly and openly. As soon as a
> question about the office of the Archery Marshal was posed by you, you,
saw
> exactly the answer we offered.
yes , and i had no problems with your answer , everything after that has
just been an open discussion / debate with m/d.

>I have no idea why I keep putting Robert on these emails... I really did
mean to write Arthur.

Weird, I must be distracted or something.

Sorry to Arthur and everyone.

Kindly,
Ian

no apology needed, when you know more than one name for a person , it can
easily get confused , as they are kind of interchangeable.

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon