[Northkeep] application rejected ??

Irena Picard-Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Fri May 18 20:11:59 PDT 2007

I myself would like to thank all of the "actors" in this rivating docudrama,
it has all been
quite amusing and entertaining.  I can't remember the last time I sat in
front of a computer
reading a WHOLE message string just to see what will happen next!

I guess this is a sign that I am in dire need of getting away from
Mundaina.  Alas, no such luck, Mundaina has a firm grasp on me and won't let
go until the next populace or fighter practice... or with any luck a
Castallen event!

With much thanks as I wipe the humor tears from my eyes.

Lady Katrine la Escloperia

--
Age and treachery will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time.