[Northkeep] Fw: Lost and Found

bill fountain 112sword at cox.net
Tue May 22 21:48:45 PDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: bill fountain
To: northkeep
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 5:39 PM
Subject: Lost and Found

As Autocrat of last years Castellan I still have several items that have not been clamed. If they are not clamed by Thurs. the 31st they will go into the raffle at this year's Castellan and there will be some very nice things going home with new owners. If You lost something last year please contact me by e-mail or by phone at 918-636-6596 if it is turned off leave a message and I will contact you as soon as I can

                                                   Thank You
                                        Wilhelm der Wulf