[Northkeep] Grub N Garb Next Week!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Wed May 23 21:40:02 PDT 2007

Next Wed will be Grub N Garb. I invite everyone out for a good time.
The weather has been great. Bring food to share, dress in your garb
and if you can bring a friend, that would be really cool. Drummers,
dancers, etc... Lets get together for a pre Castellan celebration!
Hope to see you all next Wed at McClure park 7th and Memorial about
7:00 PM

I will still be selling raffle tickets for the sarong I showed at
populace. one dollar each. I was able to get 10.00 on Monday night to
go towards memberships!

See you out there!

Montega