[Northkeep] Volunteers for Castellan

Montega montega at gmail.com
Mon May 28 07:38:52 PDT 2007

I have plenty of pickles for waterbearing. I need oranges, and
gatorade if anyone is interested in  bringing that. If you do, let me
know so I won't purchase those items. I am also bringing deviled eggs.
If anyone wants to donate other items please let me know. Special
thanks to all who have already signed up to help me with
waterbearing...

Montega