[Northkeep] Volunteers for Castellan

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 29 09:00:12 PDT 2007

Olivia posted in an earlier note about the parking situation
changing...Getting all of our own stuff unloaded so that we can get all of
our vehicles into the parking lot to make Roger as happy as possible is VERY
IMPORTANT. There will be very no tolerance on having vehicles parked
anywhere other than in the parking lot at Will Rogers. We are being allowed
one group use vehicle behind the hall and that is all. If you do have to go
behind the hall along the road or by the pool to unload please get unloaded
very quickly and then take your vehicle to the parking lot. Roger has a lot
of construction going on and needs for the people working on the camp to be
able to access the roads with heavy equipment. So that you do not have a
backhoe or bulldozer drive over your car or truck please comply with these
changes in the site rules.

Kindly,
Ian