[Northkeep] New volenteer list

Katherine Blevins ariadne89 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 29 22:47:18 PDT 2007

Greetings,
  Thank you, soooo much, to everyone who has already signed up. I appreciate you more than I can say.
    If you have nothing to do, and want to be apart of the crew.  Find a list that needs some help and add your name!
    Again, thank you in advance, for your time and consideration!  Northkeep Rocks!!

  In Service,
  Lady Olivia de Calais

  Set-up
   1. HE Kelandra
   2. HE Ian
   3. Lord Renault
   4. Master Beorhtlic
   5. Lady Zahava
   6.Centurion Ulf
   7. Lady Faolin
   8. Lady Adalia
   9. Milady Meryn
  10.

  Gate
   Friday, June 1

  4p.m. - 6 p.m.
  Wilhelm der Wolf
  Damon/Ismet

  6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
  Ulf
  Evan

  8 p.m. - 10p.m.
  Gisela
  Randel

  10 p.m. - 12 a.m.
  HE Kelandra
  Randel

  Saturday, June 2

  12 a.m. - 2a.m.
  Blackmoon
  Amanda

  2a.m. - 4 a.m.
  Blackmoon
  Meryn

  4a.m.- 6 a.m.
  Wilhelm
  ???????

  6 a.m. - 8 a.m.
  Angelique
  HE Elisabetta

  8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
  HE Mercedes
  ????????

  10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
  HE Mercedes
  ????????

  Tear Down
   1. HE Kelandra
   2. HE Ian
   3. Master Beorhtlic
   4. Fiontan
   5. HE Elisabetta
   6. Zahava
   7. Alex
   8. Amedeo
   9.Therese
  10.

  Nastycrat
   1. Elisabeth de Calais
   2. Aline

  Field Heraldry
   1. Zahava
   2. Adalia
   3. Ivo
   4. Meryn

  Waterbearers
   1. Renault
   2. Abby
   3. Evangeline
   4. Zubeydah (periodically)

  Feast Servers
   1. Gisela
   2. Elisabeth
   3. Amanda
   4. Krystal
   5. Abby
   6. Evangeline
   7. Wilhelm
   8. Evan
   9. Gryffdd?

  Fire Watch
   1. Beorhtlic
   2. Amanda
   3. Zahava
   4. Ulf
   5. Amedeo

  Kitchen Help (Saturday - during day)
   1. Amanda
   2. Keigan
   3. Krystal
   4. Zahava
   5. Sarah Silverwolf
   6. Therese
   (Pending the approval of Milord Brendan Talbot)

  Kitchen Clean-up (after feast)
   1. Evan
   2. Therese
   3. Meryn
   4.
   5.
   6.
   7.
   8.
   9.
  10.

Some people are like slinkies: not really good for anything... but you can't help laughing when you push them down the stairs.